Monday, August 5, 2013

42 Hours

I'm sure we didn't set a world record or anything.

But, it was a tremendously long day.

We left for the Columbus airport around 12:30 pm. We unlocked the front door of our humble  Taiwan home about 42 hours later. 

It was Thursday, and then it was Saturday, just like that! Will I ever find that missing Friday? Good thing it wasn't a Saturday or Sunday- I would hate to lose a good weekend day!

Now, jet lag reigns.....

In bed by 8:30 (the eyes just won't stay open) and up at 4 am ( the eyes just won't go shut). Three of us were wide awake at 3am this morning. I cleaned out my email account. Abbi finished a craft project she's been working on, and Jacob just wandered about the house, until I agreed to play a card game with him (at 4:30am!)

The best part- it only lasts about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment